Who Can Earn Rider Rewards Points?
RIDER REWARDS can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Harley-Davidson® of Waco reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address. Only the Harley-Davidson® of Waco RIDER REWARDS member account holder may redeem points to a RIDER REWARDS Coupon.
How Are Rider Rewards Points Earned?
You will receive 1 point for ever $1.00 spent on qualifying regularly-priced purchases at Harley-Davidson® of Waco. Your first rewards coupon is available at 375 points. Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total.
How Does The Rider Rewards Program Work?
Only the receptionist can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your Retail account here at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your RIDER REWARDS account with each qualifying purchase. Points are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus point event, those points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day. Points will not be credited for any warranty or accident repairs. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
How Can You Track Your Rider Rewards Points?
Register using the account portal above. You can also stop by Harley-Davidson® of Waco or give us a call. We would be happy to look up your balance.
How To Use Your Rider Rewards Points?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you print by accessing your account through the RIDER REWARDS Page. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the print date. Bring the Rewards Coupon to Harley-Davidson® of Waco to be used towards your next purchase. Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed then placed on account or used to purchase a gift card. You may also stop in to Harley-Davidson® of Waco and ask us to print a coupon for you.
For every $1 you spend in our Parts & Accessories, Motorclothes, and Service Departments (excluding motorcycle purchases, gift card purchases, and certain service procedures including but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work), you earn 1 point on your Rider Rewards account. When you earn enough Coupon Points, redeem your points towards a coupon that can be used on your next purchase. Maximize your coupon by waiting to redeem your points (see points chart below)!
Do Rider Rewards Points Expire?
YES. Your rewards will expire annually on March 1. Any unused points remaining on the evening of March 1st will be lost. Points are not transferable.
375 Points $5 Rider Rewards Coupon
750 Points $10 Rider Rewards Coupon
1250 Points $25 Rider Rewards Coupon
2000 Points $50 Rider Rewards Coupon
3000 Points $100 Rider Rewards Coupon
6000 Points $250 Rider Rewards Coupon
10,000 Points $500 Rider Rewards Coupon
15,000 Points $750 Rider Rewards Coupon
20,000 Points $1250 Rider Rewards Coupon
Terms & Conditions
- Harley-Davidson® of Waco reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Harley-Davidson® of Waco RIDER REWARDS Program at any time and/or void all or a portion of the member’s point balance if points or coupons have been issues, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- All points are given at the discretion of Harley-Davidson® of Waco. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by Harley-Davidson® of Waco management and the decisions are final.
- Points earned with RIDER REWARDS expire annually on March 1. Any unused points remaining on the evening of March 1st will be lost
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Harley-Davidson® of Waco. Rewards are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event, those points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Rewards can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the RIDER REWARDS account holder may redeem points.
- RIDER REWARDS Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
- Accessories, parts, and clothing as part of motorcycle purchases are excluded from earning points.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account or used to purchase a gift card.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.